Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm really bad at this whole blogging thing.

The only reason I created a blogger account was so I could keep up with my favorite blogs easily and not clog up my favorites bar. Then, somehow, I got this crazy idea that I could keep up with a blog, taking outfit photos and being active. If we're going to be honest, I'm neither comfortable enough nor talented enough in front of or behind a camera to take pictures of my outfits. It might happen eventually, but not now.

So I'm going to rearrange the purpose of this blog. For now, it's just going to be about posting things I like an random pictures/posts about my life. And I'm incredibly happy about that. One of my biggest fears is starting an actual blog (I don't think Tumblr counts, because really it's just a bunch of reblogging). So this summer, I'm going to conquer this fear and create a virtual diary.

Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate anything you have to say.

Kaylie