autumn wishlist by kayliemarie featuring pink bags
Sometimes a little indulgence is good. Especially after weeks full of tension and stress and not enough sleep. Indulge, I say, and give yourself a break. After I say this I generally order a bacon cheeseburger, garlic fries, and a chocolate milkshake. And then I proceed to eat it all under like twenty minutes.
Sometimes it's also good to indulge in other things, like shoes and make up and nice smelling candles. This is a nice little collage of all the things I've been loving/wanting for fall. I'd like to be able to say I'll indulge in all of these things (ha. ha. hahahahaha.) but I'll probably just end up with the candle.
- The Naked palette. Ugh. The bane of my existence because I want it but don't need it and every time I go into Sephora I talk myself out of it and then every time when I don't have enough money I talk myself into it.
- Jumpers. This one is absurdly expensive and very soft, but all jumpers make my heart flutter. And help with the food over indulgence.
- Scarves. Burgundy scarves are a plus. ("Like you need more burgundy, Kaylie." I say to myself as I buy another burgundy sweater...) And if it's a circle scarf? Gone, I am. It isn't really cold enough here for scarves, but I might just suffer through the heat anyway. Painful fashion and all that.
- This is more like a need, because I really do need a new backpack. I have intense Thrifter's Regret because I totally found The Perfect Backpack a few weeks ago, in all of it's olive with tan detailed glory, but I didn't have enough money for it and it escaped me. I will now dream and cry forever.
- Combat booooooots. Brown combat boots because I'm a brown boot person. I'm not the biggest fan of taller boots, just because they never properly fit my calves and I have oddly shaped legs and the entire equation just doesn't work, so ankle-hitting combat boots are the way to go. I've been attempting to thrift some for a while now but I might just have to fold and properly buy some from a store.
- The It Candle. Not that I need more candles or anything, but it's just so...attractive. And there's something to be said for hype, right?
So that's what I've been wanting. I'm going to go light a candle now and watch Gilmore Girls and pretend it actually feels like fall, even though it's SEVENTY FREAKING DEGREES in good ole CA.
Star stickers for reading this whole thing!